With the announcement of the Green Day, Weezer and Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, which will be held from 11 to 14 June 2020 at the Visarno Arena in Florence , the countdown to Firenze Rocks 2020 has officially begun.
Also in this next edition Accessible Tourism, a sector of The Plus Planet that deals with accessibility and accessible tourism, will collaborate with Le Nozze di Figaro and Live Nation to make the Florentine Rock festival accessible to all in the splendid setting of the Visarno Arena.
As happened in the two previous editions, in fact, we will manage the reception of people with disabilities both before and during and after the concerts.
Among the services we provide:
– Telephone assistance on local accessibility, dedicated parking areas, usability of spaces
adjacent to the event and of the city in general;
– On-site assistance during concerts in the disabled and pregnant areas provided by Visarno Arena;
– Hotel bookings in accessible hotels in Florence: the indicated structures have collaborated
for years with our reality and are able to guarantee total accessibility combined with every comfort
– Transfers with equipped vehicles, rental of aids and electric scooters to visit the city and / or reach concerts
– Any information to make your stay in Florence accessible, pleasant and enjoyable.
Attention: the assistance provided by Accessible Tourism does not concern the purchase of the ticket for the Firenze Rocks 2020 concerts and the reservation of the reserved area of the Visarno Arena. For this it is necessary to write to email@example.com.
For more information, please visit the website of the Visarno Arena.
Once you have booked your seat in the accessible area, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 055/527457.
We will be at your disposal to organize your stay in Florence and live another accessible rock edition!
- Firenze Rocks 2020: Accessible Tourism will manage accessibility of the Visarno Arena
- Accessible Tourism 1st italian Tour Operator at Rehab Karlsruhe 2019
- Firenze Rocks 2019: 500 persons were received in the Visarno Arena’s accessible area
- Fam Trip 2019: 7 international tour operators discovered accessible Tuscany